This festive white chocolate fudge is studded with cranberries and pistachios and is the ultimate chocolate fudge combination. It’s sure to have everyone you know grinning in delight this holiday season.
I love it when I get requests and I had a few of you message me asking for a fudge recipe that gives you the soft stickier fudge as opposed to the slightly crumblier version in my other recipe. This recipe gives you exactly that!
You start with a very similar method to my other fudge, however for this one you do not need to boil it for as long. The white chocolate that gets melted in helps it to set once cool. As soon as your mixture comes to a boil on the hob, you boil it for 4 minutes and then pour it over the chocolate to melt. It really is as simple as that!
It’s the perfect recipe to experiment with as the white chocolate can be switched for milk or dark. If you don’t like the fruit and nut combination, swap in something else. Crushed candy canes give you a delicious White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge or stir through the recipients favourite sweet for a completely personalised gift.
Let me know if you try this fudge recipe over the festive period. . . I would love to see your creations!
🛒 Ingredients 🛒
▪️100 ml whole milk
▪️150ml double cream
▪️600g granulated sugar
▪️115g unsalted butter
▪️1 tsp vanilla extract
▪️525g white chocolate chips
▪️110 g dried cranberries
▪️90g chopped pistachios
👩🍳 Method 👨🍳
- Line your 8 x 8 inch square tray with baking parchment or tinfoil so that it is ready when you need it.
- Begin by adding all of the ingredients apart from the chocolate to a large heavy based saucepan. Put the chocolate chips in a heatproof mixing bowl ready for later.
- On a low heat stir until the butter is melted and the sugar has dissolved completely.
- Once the sugar has dissolved turn up the heat and bring the fudge mixture to a boil. As soon as it comes to a rolling boil set a timer for 4 minutes.
- After 4 minutes take the saucepan off the heat and pour the hot mixture into the bowl of chocolate chips.
- Whisk the fudge for 2 minutes so that all of the chocolate has melted and has been fully mixed through.
- Stir through the cranberries and pistachios until evenly distributed.
- Pour the mixture into the tin and leave to cool on the side for an hour. Then move to the fridge and cool for a further 2 hours.
- Once set slice the fudge into whatever size you like, I go for 1×1 inch pieces.
- This fudge must be stored in the fridge for it to keep the best. It should keep in the fridge for around 2 weeks. . . if it lasts that long!